Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am new at this

My New Year's resolution:
I have been thinking about doing a blog for a while, my sisters both have one & have been trying to get me to start one too. So for my New Year's resolution I kind of thought about it. They keep telling me how easy it is to do. I always love reading everyone elses's blogs and seeing their cute families, but I think our lives are a little more boring than most. I am hoping this way it might force me to download my pictures off my camera and journal my memories.
So here it goes..........

Here is a review of what we have done this last year:

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Yeah Darcie! Glad you joined us in the blogging world!! I think your blog looks great and I love all the pictures!!!
I always feel the same way about my blog; our lives are too boring to post about! But I think that is what's great about blogs-you can talk about anything and people love to read them. I read blogs where they share recipes, or funny stories about kids, trips they take, stuff going on at work, or share websites or things they like...whatever!! I especially love it when people vent or give their opinion on everyday stuff - so entertaining! Just keep it updated and make sure you leave comments on mine....that's all I ask :)

Harmony said...

Finally!!!! we will be checking often! Cute pictures.

Heidi said...

Darcie when I pull up your blog page it says "loading" for only a couple seconds but then the slide shows start - I could see all the pictures just fine...

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

Yeah! So excited your blogging! Now maybe we can stay in better touch :)

Malizia's said...

Hey. I am not sure the exact website, but if you google Fake bake they have thier own website. It's really good stuff.

Heidi said...

you've been tagged on my blog!!