Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jeremy's bithday was on Thursday July 17th. It is so hard to get a guy something who has everything. I could not think of one thing he wanted or needed. I wanted to get him a nice cell phone, but the cell phone store wouldn't let me buy it without him. So I just gave him the money instead. Come to find out he didn't want a new cell phone, so now he just has the money. He would like to scuba certify or maybe get a new grill. He will have to decide.
We got together with Jeremy's family on Friday at the Draper Chuck-A-Rama to celebrate. Then Sunday we had all my family over for a BBQ to celebrate Jeremy's & Todd's Birthday. Todd's birthday was on July 9th but most everyone was gone so we had a birthday party for both.
Happy Birthday Boy's

2 comments:

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

The above deleted was by me. I hit a letter on my key board and caused a bad mis spelling. Anyway, I concur, (however you spell that) He is hard to buy for!