Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's 2011

The last few years it has been a tradition in my family for the girls to take the guys out on Valentine's Day.
This year was a little different. Jeremy surprised me. Friday night he took me to one of my favorite restaurant's, Le Nonne. He also spoiled me with my favorite chocolates and 2 one hour massage certificates.
Saturday the two of us met my parents and had a Valentine's lunch at Elements.(no one else could come this year)
 Hayden and I worked hard on her Valentine's box and flower hair clips for her friends. Hayden has a knack for these flowers.
 On Valentine's Day it was slow at work so Jeremy and I decided to both take it off.  I made red velvet pancakes for breakfast.  Hayden had to dress up for her Valentine's Day Tea at school.
 Look at this awesome monster box. I have been feeling a little sad, realizing it will be the last box she will make.
When Hayden left for school, Jeremy and I headed to Beaver for a day of snowboarding. It was a beautiful day.
I love having an excuse to show my love for the people that are most important to me.
Happy Valentine's Day 2011

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the pancakes, were they good? I remember making boxes for school valentines, SO much fun! I'm also impressed with the flowers :) i'm sure its a skill I do not have

Carrie said...

What a cute Valentine's box. Gosh, when I was in school we did a shoe box w/ some pink and red paper, slap a few hearts and voila! I have loved seeing all the cute boxes my friends kids have been doing.

Thos pancakes are awesome. I love red velvet. Are they colored red, or is there an actual red velvet pancake recipe? Looks/sounds yummy.

Hayden's hair clips are cute! She does have a knack for them. That night at Lindy's she whipped out several cute ones while I was slow pokin on one! Lol.

Glad you had a good Valentine's Day!