Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 08


Thanksgiving was at my mom's this year. It was a very small group. We were lucky that my Grandma Welling was able to come and spend the day with us. She was been living in California for over a year now and we have really missed her. She lived next door to us growing up and helped raise us all. She is very special to me.

(Todd, Cannon, & Britany)
All of my siblings were there except Harmony, she was unable to come, but at least we were all able to talk to her on the phone that morning.

(Jeremy, me, Abbey & Cache)
Abbey, Mom and Ted made most of the food, it was all so good. We ended up eating all day.

(Jeremy, Jenn, Tommy & Ryan)
Jenn, Tommy & Ryan came later to eat pie and play games. We played the Wii and then played Taboo. We ended up staying until midnight. We had a wonderful day even though we were missing the two red heads.

6 comments:

April said...

Your hair looks awesome and I wish I could have been there, too!

Carrie said...

cute header! you have to tell me how you did that? i need your yummy pumpkin cake recipe too! unless they are trade secrets :) jk. looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving! this was the first thanksgiving preston had off in 8 years! we ate at his parents house and then had pie at my parents. it was a great day. we should have played the wii too! love it. too bad hayden was not there!

About Us said...

I'm glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving!! Sorry I couldn't make it to the movies, if Brit is here for Chritmas lets do dinner.

Heidi said...

Seeing your Thanksgiving pictures made me homesick for the ones we spent there when we lived in Utah -did you have 24 hour salad? Remember the one Thanksgiving when we were watching some movie and like every other commercial was for Sears?

Cheryl said...

Glad it was a great day! Can't beat eating all day. Wish we could of joined ya for games.

Todd, Abbey & Cache said...

oh thanks darcie that picture looks great of my fat stomach i guess thats what you get after eating thanksgiving dinner!