Saturday, March 28, 2009

the day worth waiting for

Here are just a few pictures I am posting. My mom has all the good ones on her camera and I am hoping to get her pictures soon. What a wonderful day. We are so happy that its finally over with, if you know what I mean.
It took a while for us to get all of our paper work done for the sealing, but nothing was going to stop us.
We are thankful to our families for the love and support they have given us. Especially my mother who arranged almost everything, from the pictures and the invitations to the wonderful cheesecakes. She always thinks of all the details. I don't know what we would have done without her.
I can't describe my feelings, in writing, about our beautiful day and my wonderful companion for eternity. I am giving credit to the angel up above for helping us find each other.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

It was a great day! I am sure you are glad to have it done, it all went beautifully. You looked beautiful! This is an odd comment, but you have nice legs! I was just noticing on that pic of the boys holding you over their heads. Anyway, the firhouse was yummy and the cheesecake, delicious! I am glad we could be a little part of your wonderful day!

About Us said...

Cute pictures! I'm so happy for you, it's good to see that you are so happy yourself. Congratulations Darc, I love you!

Tyson Chamberlain said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO! I know you both have been waiting for this day for a very long time! Sounds like it was a beautiful day!! :)

AMY said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys. You look so good together.

April said...

Hey! I feel silly. I knew you were getting sealed but I didn't keep track of the date so I'm a doof for not knowing on Sunday! Congratulations! You guys are awesome. Seriously.
You looked adorable, btw!

Ape