Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"No Line on the Horizon"

So Bono, Larry, The Edge & Adam have done it again. Yesterday, U2 released their 12th album, "No Line on the Horizon," and supposedly their best album since "Achtung Baby" (which happens to be my favorite) I don't have it yet, but I hope to by this weekend.
I really love all their albums and have thought the last 2 have been pretty dang good.
March 9th they are suppose to be announcing their upcoming tour, which is going to be another stadium tour. They haven't done a stadium tour since their 1997 Zooropa Tour, which I attended at what was then Rice Stadium. Do you remember when they changed the "U" on the mountain to "U2"?
Here I attached their new video to the 1st single off the new album "Get Your Boots On." Its too new for me to embed it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZJBt0sNrfw
So any of you that want to go with me to the concert, you better let me know, tickets sell out in minutes.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

What? they changed the U to say
U2? That's pretty awesome. I don't remember that. I wonder if there are any pictures floating around on the internet of that. I must say U2 is awesome! I am a huge fan as well. It's weird, but me and Preston's song-back from our dating days, is w/ or w/out you. I say weird b/c not really too romantic ya know? oh well :) Get out there and get that CD girl! On Monday night i was thinking of going to walmart at midnight to get it. but i didn't. so i don't have it either. i need to build my cd collection back up from when they all (3/4 of them anyway) got stolen. Me heartbroken. sorry for the long comment! you are too cute, I crown you as Utah's Biggest U2 Fan! :0

Provence Clan said...

Darci I just love to look at your blog, it seems like ya'll have soooo much fun together. We need to get together soon. Love ya Paige

Carrie said...

Darcie- I was excited to find your blog. I ran into Cannon a couple of weeks ago at the Coppermill. How are things going? I keep thinking I'll run into you in town one of these days, but Logan is getting so busy and I usually stay up at the north end and you probably at the south end. We really need to get together sometime. Love Carrie - from Riverside that is

Heidi said...

Please let me know how you like their new album - I also heard it compared to Achtung Baby and that one is a pure classic!!

Camille Schmidt said...

Go U2!! I remember the one at the Rice Eccles Stadium. I love all their music, but I don't have the newest one yet. Can't wait to hear it.