Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Day at the Beav


We haven't had a lot of time to go snowboarding this season. Since we can only go Saturdays it makes it more difficult. Today we finally got to go and it was beautiful. It was so warm and sunny. Blue skies all day.

I was a little nervous to take Hayden without my brother Cannon going to help. I don't have the niceness or the patience that Cannon does. But, to my surprise, Hayden did very well. She didn't even want to take a break during lunch, she wanted to get back out on the slopes.


We all had a great time. We need to get up there more often.

Look how fast Hayden is



Jeremy doing a box

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have been loving this nice (for winter) weather! i am so glad that you guys were able to get out and enjoy it. i feel like the village idiot since i have never been skiing or boarding! i am glad hayden is learning. looks like you guys all did great!