Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's day has to be one of my favorite holidays. I love all the cute decorations and all the things that it represents. I love having an excuse to buy cute things for the people I love.
Last year Jeremy didn't make it to the Valentine's Day evening I had planned, because he was stuck in Delta in a snow storm. So this year I tried to surprise him again.
I made reservations 2 weeks ago to eat at the Blue Bird at their Valentine's Buffet. I arranged the evening with us and 4 other couples, all being my family.
Here is me and my Valentine. He totally spoiled me with chocolates from my favorite place, multiple jewelry items ( the necklace I am wearing), a gift card to my favorite clothing store, and a wall sign that says "Love." He always goes all out and he does such a great job. He buys me things that I want, but would never buy myself because I am too cheap. I love this guy, but you already know that.
Here is most of the group. (L to R) Abbey, Ted, Mom, Harmony, Devyn, Me, my Valentine, Tommy & Jenn.
Okay, here is the other side of the table with Todd and Cache. It is so great to have family that you want to hang out with. A surprise to us all, is that out parents paid for the whole meal, which wasn't cheap. Thanks Mom and Ted.
Here is the cutest baby I know, Cache. He is also the best baby I know.
Here is another cute Valentine's girl. Devyn had on a heart shirt and heart tights with cute pink shoes.
After the wonderful dinner. We came back to our house and played games. Jenn had made a game of "Name that love song." We then played the Newly Wed Game. We found out somethings that maybe we really didn't want to know :-). Then match the conversation hearts game.
Mom and harmony had made some yummy treats that we snacked on. We got a "Happy Valentine's" call from Halli in Kauai.
What a great Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so glad you had a great Valentine's day and that Jer was not stuck in a snow storm! Sounds like he hooked you up! That's so awesome. I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time with you guys. Not sure if we would be the family that you would want to hang out with though! Lol. Also, tell Cache's mom to give me some tips on how to have the best baby ever...these two are my trials... not sure if I will get another chance though! :) Well, to a point I know they were just born with these fire ball personalities! Haha! God bless 'em! Take care you guys! Miss ya!

About Us said...

Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day!

I saw Abby & Todd the other day Cache is so cute he came right to me:) And he has the best ears:) LOL

Cheryl said...

Sounds like an awesome night! Glad you were all able to get together and the games sound like tons of fun (how clever)