Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Animal Days & Easter


Easter weekend was fun. Easter is a great time of year, usually a welcome to Spring
Friday Hayden and I went with my mom up the Utah State and surprised Ted. He is retiring this semester and we wanted to get some pictures and videos of him teaching. Cannon and Justine met us and we all had lunch, the pizza was "so good yummy"
Saturday, Hayden and I met Abbey, Todd and Cache at the American West Heritage Center for Baby Animal Days. What some cute babies. It was such great weather. Hayden and I couldn't stay long, because Hayden had been invited to go with her friends to the new Hannah Montana movie. She and her friends thought it was the best movie ever.
Sunday, the Easter Bunny visited and left a few surprises. He really needs to get that hole in his bag fixed. After church we went to my parents for a nice traditional Easter dinner. After dinner most everyone enjoyed a game of Annie-I-Over. Jeremy is still sore.

1 comment:

About Us said...

I wish I would of known about the baby animal day, Kobe would have loved that. It looks like fun! Sounds like you had a good Easter. Tell Hayden Maddi & I went to Hannah Montana too, I think I was more excited than Maddi, it really was a cute show.