Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Weekend


Saturday we went to visit my Dad's grave in Bear River City. I had to stop off first in Brigham City to get a flower at Walmart. Walmart was completely sold out of chrysanthemums, so I had to find another flower. Its okay because my Dad was allergic to flowers anyway. I got one for my Dad's and my Grandpa's grave, which are next to each other.


After the visit to the cemetery, we met my parents and Cannon & Justine at Belmont and went golfing. It was Hayden's first time being old enough to go. She was so excited.

Hayden did a really great job, even though her clubs were too long. She was determined to get better and do it right.

She was a cute golfer and had some nice shots for her first time.

The weather was overcast and perfect.


We had a great time. After our 3 hour round of golf (it takes time with 7 people) we went to JC's Diner with my parents and had dinner.

The best part of the weekend is having a day off on Monday, Yippee!

2 comments:

About Us said...

Looks like fun! Hayden will be a pro before you know it:)

Camille said...

Darcie, It looks like you had a great weekend. We got rained out of our camping trip. Oh well! By the way, I don't think you need to be a member of the 100 mile club. If you lose any weight you will blow away. You look so cute in your pictures.