Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun Ideas for Girls Hair

Recently, a couple of my friends at work have found these cute blogs with really creative hairstyles for girls.
I usually get in a rut and these blogs have some hairstyles I have never seen. Make sure to check out the waterfall braid and the tween braid on the "Adopt a Hairdo" site.
Adopt a 'Do - Cute Girls Hairstyles
Hairstyles for Girls
Check out the sidebars of each of these blogs for an array of different styles to choose from and you can also watch videos on how to do the hard ones.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have a two friends who are really into hair blogs and they do some really cute stuff w/ their girls' hair. I keep meaning to check them out, thanks for the reminder! Poor Maddie could use some new looks! ;)

Good seeing you guys Saturday! :)