Monday, March 29, 2010

Grandma Welling

Elsie Margaret Godfrey Welling
Born August 1, 1919 in Clarkston, Utah
Died March 28, 2010 in Fielding, Utah
My wonderful Grandma passed away yesterday at the age of 90 years.
She is such a special person in my life. I was fortunate to live next door to her growing up and she has always been like my second mom.
I will miss her so much, but I am also happy that she is free. My Grandpa died before I was born and so she has been alone for 32 years. She taught me so many things and was a great example to me.
I love you Gramma.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so neat you have pictures with her! One huge regret that I don't have hardly any with mine! She is such a cute lady! I am soo sorry! I bet she lived a wonderful life;)

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

Oh I am so sorry she is gone. That was so hard for me when my Grandma passed. I'll be thinking and praying for you and your family! Love You!

Carrie said...

Wow, a widow fro 32 years. that's sad. :( i bet the reunion in heaven was a beautiful sight. I hope i live to be 90. i bet she had a wonderful life! sorry for your loss. xoxo

Jenny said...

So sorry for your loss!! She looks like such a cute grandma.

Heather said...

32 years is such a long time! What a great reunion your grandparents must have had!