Friday, March 19, 2010

Fun Park

Britany and Halli were able to come to town for a short visit for Spring Break.

We decided to go to the Fun Park and have some fun.

First we skated. Devyn did such a great job for a 3 year old.


Halli couldn't get enough skating.




Then they got to play in the huge jungle gym.

Then we all took turns on the really tall tube slide, even me and Britany.

Halli

Britany said she would kill me if I posted this, but she never reads my blog, so she won't ever know :-)

Hayden

"Wow, that was fast!"

Finally, Hayden and Halli got to do laser tag. It was their first time and they thought it was great.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh how fun! I should take my kids skating, maybe if little Devyn can do it, they could give it a whirl. I love that header pic. Jer's face is so...Jeremy! Really cute!!

Michelle said...

Laser Tag is the best! It looks like fun! I want to go down the slide :)

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Darcie,
I love your new blog background, and especially the new blog photo header--such a neat family photo!!!
-Kala