Sunday, March 7, 2010

Taking Time to Enjoy Life

This weekend, Jeremy's cousin Josh and his wife Michelle came and stayed with us. This was their second trip to our house, which we are thankful for.
They came Friday night and we went and ate dinner at Cafe Sabor, we loved their fried ice cream. We rented a movie and stayed up a little late.
Saturday we went snowboarding at Beaver. It was a fabulous day, sunny and the snow was soft. Jeremy and I got sunburned. Cannon and Justine met us up there too.

It was a really great day and we were happy to spend it with fun people. In the last 2 weeks Jeremy had to get a root canal and had a dislocated rib that was causing him excruciating pain, we sure needed this day to remember that life is enjoyable sometimes.
Thanks Michelle and Josh.....come again.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

We had so much fun, thanks for letting us come stay with you! We don't get together enough. I'm glad you got sunburned too, Josh was making fun of me and my funny line... but i think i'd rather be burned than look like a train robber :)

Michelle said...

Oh, and I meant to tell you that you beat me with the blog :) it was an unofficial race but you won

About Us said...

Looks like fun!! How did Jeremy dislocate his rib?

Darcie said...

He sneezed in sacrement meeting, that's it. Kinda funny, but not really. He was in a lot of pain and had to go to the chiropractor to get it back in.

camille said...

You guys sure do go snowboarding often. I am totally jealous!!

Heidi said...

That must have been some sneeze....poor guy!

Camille Schmidt said...

Poor Jeremy! I know how bad that hurts! I did that when I was 8 months pregnant and was coughing my brains out- owie!