Sunday, May 2, 2010

Team Fusion

Hayden just completed her 2nd season of volleyball. She has made many improvements since the 1st season. I had to get special permission for Hayden to be able to play on this league. She was the youngest on the league but she was one of the taller ones.
Team Fusion was a 5th and 6th grade team that played at the Logan Rec Center. She was lucky because her Step-Mom, Jolene, volunteered to be the coach and she was awesome. She really taught the girls some skills.
Hayden was also excited that she got to have two friends and neighbors on the team

The amazing thing was, is by the last couple games, I think every girl started to serve overhand, a skill I never could do that well.

Ready and waiting for the serve.
These girls were crazy, they coordinated their clothes and hair each game.

2 comments:

Camille Schmidt said...

That looks like a lot of fun for Hayden! You are so good at keeping up your blog!

Carrie said...

So glad Hayden is enjoying Volleyball. I love to play, I really suck, I mean really, but is fun!! We will have to get a game together sometime this summer.