Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Old Glori

Last week my young mother turned 60.
I can't believe she is 60.
Harmony organized a party for her at Le Nonne.
Cami gave her this cute wall hanging, perfect for most women.

The grandkids
Table of Ted's kids
The Watts, Walters and Millers
My family.
Ted and the Birthday Girl
The beautiful red velvet cake Harmony made.
This is Camdyn, my 4 year old cousin, people think we look like each other.  What do you think?
I hope I have a kid as cute as her. 

2 comments:

Harmony said...

cute pics. I don't know how I got out of there without any pictures on my camera. glad you got good ones. I'll have to get some of yours. That was a fun night. pretty weird that mom is so "old"!

Unknown said...

way to go recording the event, darcie! it was a fun night with WAY too much fuss over the elderly, really. and thanks harmony, but "mom ISN'T so old!" ...you'll see that the years rush by overnight...but your brain still feels 27. come on, how many ladies my age are impatiently waiting for their new motorcycle batteries to come in so they can hurry and ride before summer's over?...HUH?
don't give me that 'old' stuff. I scored a 'master memory' on Dr. Oz's memory test. thanks for still loving me! I love you all! mommy glori