Sunday, April 24, 2011

2nd Annual Girls Day Out '11

We got together with my sisters and my mom for our 2nd annual Girls Day Out.
This year we went to Mrs. Cavanaugh's Chocolate Factory and had a tour.  
 We watched a video of how chocolate is made, I didn't realize how complicated it is.
 If you look carefully in this picture you can see the mint sandwiches being made.
They said that a small bottle of the mint flavoring cost $10,000
 Mrs. and Mr. Cavanaugh are still alive and still help out with a few things with the business.
Most of their family works here.
 We got chocolate samples
 and of course we bought bags of chocolates and candy after the tour.

 After the tour we went and met my aunt and cousin Ashley and My Grandma at the Cheesecake Factory.
 We celebrated my Grandma's 87th birthday which is in a couple of days.
We shopped at the Fashion Place Mall afterwards.  It was fun to take one day out of the year and just spend time together doing things we don't normally do.



1 comment:

Harmony said...

oh cute. glad you take pictures and record these things. that was a fun day, but it went by really quickly. glad you found my card :)