Thursday, February 7, 2008

Trip to Jackson


This last weekend Jeremy and I went to Jackson Hole. Jeremy had to go for work and so I tagged along. My family was nice enough to arrange their schedules so Hayden could stay with them. We left on Thursday, the weather was very snowy, icy and windy, I was surprised we made it. On the way up we saw 2 moose & on the way back we saw the elk at the refuge.

While we were there we walked around the town square, where all the shops are, bought a few things & we went into an art gallery for my mom. We ate at a few restauarnts and of course we went to a chocolate store. We went and saw the movie "The Bucket List."

We had a good time relaxing without a real agenda. The nice thing was that Jeremy's company pretty much paid for everything. That's my kind of weekend.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

A free trip is always worth it! I've haven't been to Jackson Hole since college, but I still remember the "fudge store." It was divine!!!

Harmony said...

wow, that sounds like a fun trip. Nice Moose!

Lisa said...

You have such a cute blog and you are sooo beautiful! What cute pics and your hubby is a hottie! I have never seen him before. My gosh you are gorgeous! I am so glad you are blogging! I will check it out often and that Hayden is one cute girl. You are going to have to lock her up because boys will be beating down your door! so cute!!!!!