Monday, September 22, 2008

Free Saturday

There is nothing like having a fun weekend and not having to pay for it.
Saturday we got to invited to the BYU vs Wyoming game in Provo with Josh and Michelle. They have season tickets and had two extras and were nice enough to invite us. Jeremy loves the games and I like getting out. BYU had another wipe out, no score from Wyoming. Thanks Josh & Michelle!
After the game we rushed to IKEA, my mom had given me a gift certificate for my birthday. I love IKEA and Jeremy also said, "I really like this store" so I guess we will be going back. I could have spent all day. We got some organizing boxes and they were all half price. I even had money leftover on the gift card. Thanks Mom!
Then we went to Carrie and Preston's, they had invited us & Tim & Jessica to go the U2 Laser show at the Clark Planitarium. We don't get to see them too often and we were excited to spend some time with them and see their cute kids. I love Bono and so the show was great. Thanks Carrie & Preston!
*sorry no pictures*

3 comments:

About Us said...

U2 is that one of your favs.? Sounds like you had a fun weekend! We are still planning on Saturday, so let me know for sure.

Carrie said...

Hey Darcie! Saturday was fun! So glad we hung out! Great seeing you guys :) Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Heidi said...

Sounds like a fun weekend - I still haven't made it to IKEA yet, one of these days when I'm up there.