Monday, September 8, 2008

This Friday we had a "Good-Bye Party" for Jenna. Jenna is Cannon's good friend and she is leaving Wednesday to go on a mission. Jenna is going to Birmingham Alabama, (speaking Ebonics) just kidding speaking English. We all love Jenna and know that she will be a great missionary. Cannon invited a few of their good friends and the family came too. We will miss her.

Saturday morning Hayden had to get 8, yes 8, teeth pulled. She had crowding and needs the room to move her teeth into position. She was such a tuffy, I felt so bad. She couldn't eat for a few hours, and she has learned how to chew around the holes. The tooth fairy is going to wonder what the heck happened. She is practicing her new, more relaxed smile for school pictures in one week.

Hayden was very happy that after her teeth were pulled we went to see her friend Madeleine, who just got baptized. We couldn't stay long though, because we had an appointment to go and have her hair highlighted (her first time) and cut by Jessica. Jessica made her hair look so great. Thanks Jess! Notice the cute highlights in the "after" pictures.

And....the best news of all. On Sunday our ward got split. Jeremy and I are super excited that we now won't have to do our sharing time with 11, yes 11, 3-4 year olds. Our whole ward got released, and so for now, we have no callings. I am sure that won't last long. We will enjoy it while it lasts.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

8 teeth pulled!? Wow! I had to have 4 pulled all at once for my crowding, But eight is like double that! JK-- just being blond for a moment. What a trooper you are Hayden. And woo hoo! about getting out of that sharing time thing, when I was in primary I managed to get out of mine too, it was GREAT!

Lisa said...

Her poor teeth! I have been there and I sure do feel for her. My baby teeth would never come out on their own so they were all ripped out! Poor Hayden!