Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged

I guess I will do a tag. I don't usually do them, because I am too boring, but I have nothing else to blog at this time.

1. Where were you 10 years ago?

Well in 1998, I lived in SugarHouse in an apartment, it was a scary area and my car was broken into a few times. I worked at LDS Hospital as a CNA in the outpatient cath lab. I really loved that job and all the people I worked with. I was also doing prerequisites at Salt Lake Community College for Nursing School.

2. What's on your list today?
  • Exercise, that's on my list everyday, but it doesn't happen everyday.
  • Mow the lawn
  • Make dinner
  • Fold laundry

3-What if you were a Billionaire?

  • I would give my parents and siblings the money it would take to pay off their debts and retire and live happily ever after.
  • Buy a few vacation homes.
  • I would continue my nursing degree
  • I would go to culinary school and cosmetology school, 2 things I have always wanted to do.
  • Give much to charity
  • Hire a masseuse

4. 5 places you have lived:

  1. Fielding, Utah 84311
  2. Sugarhouse Utah (2 different places)
  3. Murray Utah
  4. Providence Utah

5. 3 bad habits

  1. I cannot sit down and relax, it sounds so dumb, but its a real problem, I don't watch TV unless I am folding laundry or jogging on the treadmill. I need help, I always feel like I should be doing something.
  2. I pick my cuticles all the time and will sometimes just cut them off with a small blade. I have really tried to stop, I want to have nice girl hands.
  3. I pick my face and pull out my hair. My family makes fun of my hair pulling. (okay, now I like sound a complete freak)

6. What kind of snacks do you like?

  • I love chocolate, I do not like salty or chewy snacks at all.
  • homemade cookies, brownies, rice crispy treats with m&m's
  • cold stone ice cream

Okay I am tagging Britany and Harmony: They are the ones that talked me in to doing the blog thing and they have turned into sloggers, I know, I know, you have very crazy lives and this is the least of your worries.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

good girl, glad you posted this. i love learning more about people!