Friday, October 31, 2008

Emmett

This is Emmett. He is a our new puppy. Jeremy has wanted a Boston Terrier his whole life and he was excited when he found out about one that he could through his sister in-law Jessica.
Jeremy brought him home Tuesday night. Hayden had know idea we were getting him and so she was totally surprised. She loves animals and has wanted a dog forever.
He is very funny and loves to run and pounce. He likes to bite sticks and loves to cuddle and bury himself in blankets.
We are all working on getting him house trained, so far he is doing pretty dang good.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Emmett! Welcome home lil tough guy! I can't wait to meet you, you are really, really, REALLYY cute!

About Us said...

He is the cutest dog! I bet Hayden was in heaven:)

Michelle said...

Way cute puppy! I'm glad you posted pictures because I keep having people ask me if I've seen him yet, he's quite popular!

AMY said...

darcie! what are you doing! I hope you have better luck than us. Briggs just jumped out of the car going 40miles an hour. don't worry he is fine. but good luck with everything. we miss you. let me know if you love him

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

OH MAN HE IS ADORABLE!! I MISS THE LITTLE GUY!

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

so do tell... what kind of mischief is he getting himself into? good thing they are so dang cute though, or lilly would be outa here!! ha I really do love her. she's just having a naughty streak!