Wednesday, October 15, 2008

He's perfect

This post is a "thank you" to my wonderful husband. Many of you might not know Jeremy, or he might seem quiet and shy to you. Before I really knew Jeremy I thought he was completely different than he really is. I am going to brag about him for a minute.

Jeremy is the kindest most genuine person. He is so thoughtful and is always aware of my needs. He is loving and affectionate to me and is always showing and telling me how much he loves me. He always wants to spend time with just the two of us. I never have felt like something in his life is more important than our marriage.
I appreciate all he does for Hayden and me. I know its not easy to become a parent overnight, but he does a great job and I know how hard he tries with Hayden. He is always cleaning the house and doing the laundry. He will even take my car and totally wash and clean it out while I am asleep. He leaves me love notes almost everyday that I find in very clever places. He tries to make things easy for me and wants me to relax whenever I can. Jeremy makes being married a joy, I never knew it could be so great, it really gets better everyday.

He brought me these beautiful roses this week, for no reason at all, I don't even think I deserved them.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Of course you deserve them! Very beautiful roses. Jeremy is a great guy. Thanks for that sweet comment you left me about being a good Mother. I don't think I deserve that! I think Hayden is great. I am already wishing I coulda/woulda/shoulda done some things differently. It goes with the motherhood territory I am afraid. But thanks for the comment, it made my day (night)

p.s. New Moon was for sure the hardest to get thru, for everyone I have ever talked to about it. My Mom breezed thru Twilight, now she is stuck somewhere in New Moon as well. I really don't think she will read anymore. New Moon should be like half as long as it is, it drags quite a bit. I think they are making movies of all four??? Maybe you can look forward to that! :0

Cheryl said...

Dude how sweet! I think I need to have Skylar read this post. :) Roses just cause he cares...impressive.

About Us said...

Darcie, I love the post about Jeremy! It made me get a little tear in my eye. I'm so happy for you & I think Jeremy is awesome! I'm glad that you've found someone who cares & brings out the best in you! You deserve it:)

Heidi said...

I can't wait to meet Jeremy - he sounds like a great husband and I'm glad you've found someone who treats you like a queen, you deserve it!

Stewart Family said...

Darcie, I love seeing you so happy. You two are incredible! And such an example to the rest of us. I am so happy you found each other. I miss you and hope everything is going well.

Clari said...

im so happy for you guys!