Friday, December 26, 2008

Skiing & Snowboard Fun


We decided to go skiing/snowboarding as a family today, while we all had some time off work. This was Hayden's second time and Halli's first time. Thank goodness Cannon came and taught them both (he used to be a ski school instructor)
There was so much snow.

They Both did such a great job. We couldn't believe how well they did. The best part was that they were having fun too, no complaining or whining.
Mom and Ted joined us in the lodge and brought us all Subway, cookies, drinks and treats.

Jeremy showing off his pimp gear.

Abbey carving up the ridge.

Halli whizzing past with abbey trying to catch up.

Thanks to Cannon he makes skiing fun. (Sorry no pictures of Britany on her snowboard.)

Hayden asked on the way home if we could go next week.

4 comments:

About Us said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! I have never learned how to ski, but it looks like fun:)

I'm so sorry I forgot your gift, I will get it to you!

Carrie said...

Looks like fun! I don't know how to ski or board. Probably b/c I am a big baby about the cold. People tell me you don't get too cold though? Sounds brrrr. Cute video of Hay! Good seeing you guys at the party. Thanks for the dress up stuff for Maddie. It's so cute :) Let me know when you find a secret weapon on how to grow your hair out. Healthy hair at that. ;)

Carrie said...

So, happy new year! I wanted to tell ya, the day after our Christmas party, Maddie went straight from her crib in the morning to find her little dress up skirt you guys gave her. she must have put it right on, cause i went to go get dylan up and when I came back into the romm there she was w/ her skirt on. it was pretty cute. i think i have a girly girl on my hands, i love it!

About Us said...

looks like so much fun i miss you





love maddi
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo