Sunday, January 11, 2009

Watch Out for Falling Rock and Roll

On Friday night we (me, hayden, ragan, mom, ted, abbey & todd) went to watch The Castanettes in concert at a house up by campus. Cannon and his friends have been the Castanettes since high school. They are about to have another CD out here in the next few weeks.
The house was completely slammed. I wish you could of see how crowded it was. Their music is rock and roll with many instruments. Cannon sings, plays the piano, the accordion, the trumpet and anything he can teach himself.


I took Hayden and Ragan and it was pretty funny to see their faces. You can't tell, but they are standing on the back of a couch resting on the fridge. That was the safest spot for them.

These girls are hilarious, because they kept trying to do hand signs to look like crazy concert fans.
After the show we went outside to wait for our favorite band member to come out so we could get his autograph.
Rock on Castanettes! (Ragan has invented her own hand sign) Don't ask me what it is.

4 comments:

About Us said...

Next time you go, I would love to go listen. It looks like tons of fun:) It reminds me of when we were young and would go stay w/ Britany. Those were the good old days, remember when we went to The Bay?

Carrie said...

You guys are so die hard rock and roll fans! i love that your borther is so musical! i admire that. what american girl doll did hay get? i always wanted one! very cool.

Heidi said...

Cannon looks like a true rock star.
I'm loving your ski picture on the top - so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute. I am glad I can keep updated in your life!!! Later dayz!