Saturday, August 2, 2008

Friday, we drove to Ogden and went to the new Salomon Center. The Salomon Center is about a year old and it has movie theater, many restaurants, Flowrider, iFLY, FatCats, & iRock.
We ate lunch at Pizza Factory, one of our favorites and then we decide to try out iROCK. It looked like it would be pretty easy to climb the 3 story walls, but WOW, What a workout! You need a lot of upper body strength, particularly in your forearms. Jeremy and I were sweating by the time we had gone ten feet. It seemed easier for Hayden, or maybe she is just in better shape and stronger than us. We are sore today.
We went to the FatCats arcade, afterwards, and got a $10 whoopy cushion with all our tickets.
Then we got to go pick up Jeremy's new truck. He has been patient, but he finally has a truck with an A/C and enough seats for the 3 of us.
Next time we go, we want to try Flowrider(indoor surfing), it looks so fun.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have heard of that place...sounds fun!! That FlowRider does look awesome, you will have to let me know if you try it and if you liked it! I bet I would not make it to the top of the iRock, I am a whimp..way to go you guys!!