Monday, June 15, 2009

Bring It On!

So Friday was my 30th Birthday and what a GREAT day it was. My sisters and mom had planned an outing with the girls. So Friday morning we drove down to SLC, and first we went to get our toes done. Abbey, me and Hayden got Glitter Toes at my sister-in-laws spa. Harmony got a facial.
After our time at the spa they took me to one of my favorite restaurants Kneaders and we ate lunch. While we were there my family gave my a bunch of money for me to spend on myself for my birthday present.
(This was Hayden's dream come true, I think she thought it was her birthday too)
We went back to the Fashion Place Mall and shopped. They money was intended for me to get a nice gift. They thought a nice Fossil purse or some jewelry. Harmony asked me where I would want to eat dinner so she could make some reservations. As the day got later, my mom started to think we needed to go and check in at the hotel, so we didn't loose our room.
Abbey, Harmony and Hayden left to go take our stuff to the rooms. My mom decide she would finally try some bras on in Victoria's Secret because we kept telling her how nice they are, little did I know that she was stalling. After my mom tried on about 20 bras and didn't buy one she and I left to go meet the rest of them at the hotel, which was up by the University, but we had to hurry, because by that time it was 6:45 and our dinner reservations were at 7:30.
(Abbey was enjoying the massage chair)
We got to the hotel room and "SURPRISE" every one was there and I was completely clueless. Ted jumped out from the bathroom, Cannon was behind the fridge and Jeremy and Todd were hidden behind the curtains. All the guys and Justine rode down to join in the fun. The room was all decorated with 30 signs. These guys were so sneaky. Hayden had even know for weeks.
( this is how we all looked)
What a great family I have. So then we all made the trip back down to the Cheesecake Factory, one of my other favorites


(This is me while we were waiting to get seated. Notice my 30 pin they made me wear all day)

(This is while everyone was singing to me, you can't see the candle)

After our fabulous dinner we went back to the hotel and partied.
Saturday Morning we all went to Park City and shopped at the Outlets. I was able to get a Fossil purse for a great price. Finally by late afternoon everyone needed to head back home, but the party wasn't over. Jeremy had a whole other surprise for me.

He took me back to the HomeStead Resort in Midway. We had such a great time last time, why not? Saturday night we relaxed in the hot tubs and got some dinner. Sunday morning after breakfast. I was spoiled with a 1 hour massage, it was fabulous.

Now that I sound like I am totally bragging, I just want you to know what awesome parents, siblings and husband I have. They made my birthday the best weekend ever. I love them all and don't think I deserved all they gave me.
I can already tell that the 30's are going to be the best yet. So if this is what is like to be thirty, I wanna turn 30 every year!

3 comments:

About Us said...

WOW!!! What a great birthday, I'm glad you had such a good time:) Your family is wonderful! Maybe when I turn 40, I'll have James give them a call for a few pointers:) LOL

Lisa said...

You are so photogenic girl! I am so glad you had an awesome bday! You are truly loved!

Harmony said...

I want you to turn 30 every year too. that was the funnest weekend I've had in a long time! -H