Sunday, June 7, 2009

I Finished

I finished my 100 miles. I started May 5th and finished June 6th. I wasn't able to run everyday, there were a few I couldn't because of my schedule. I ran a total of 27 days. The most miles I ran at once was 5.25 and the least was 1mile. The most in a week was 27.50 miles and the least 14.50 miles.
I am so glad I signed up with Marianne. It totally motivated me to be strong and get it done. I know this is no big deal for some people, but I am happy I did it. I use my blog primarily for my scrapbook/journal so I had to document it. I am going to do it again

3 comments:

camille said...

Great Job Darcie, Keep it up. It definitely does help to have someone motivate you.

About Us said...

WAY 2 GO GIRL!!

Marianne said...

You Suck! Ok. Not really, but since I'm not even close, I'm just going to tell you again that you suck haha.