Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween '10

Halloween was fun this year.  Hayden and her friend Brooklyn decided that Hayden would be a gypsy and Brooklyn a fortune teller.
 We found most all of Hayden's costume at the D.I. 
 Don't you just love the eyelashes?
Hayden and Brooklyn even told fortunes to the young trick or treaters at Brooklyn's house.
This year I decided I wasn't going to stress about candy because we always run out.  We have a ton of people come to our house that we have never seen before. 
We eventually ran out at 7:30, better than most years, I think the weather was to blame.
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I think its crazy that you always have a bunch of trick or treaters, it seems like we never have many. Trunk or treats are ruining the world! I do love her eyelashes though! Very cute gypsy!

Heather said...

The eyelashes are awsome! I love it that she was a gypsy! Gypsy costumes were very famous with the Newcomb girls growing up!!

Camille Schmidt said...

She's such a beautiful girl!