Saturday, October 2, 2010

One Year and Counting

Friday Sept 24th was the one year anniversary of Ted having open heart surgery.  It came as a huge surprise to all of us.  My Mom texted me that day, and told me he was in surgery while I was at work.  This was the first I had heard that he even had a heart problem.

Ted loves life and has been counting the days of his new life and his extension of his life because of modern medicine.  We all met and surprised him at the cafeteria of Mackay Dee Hospital where it all took place.
Thank you for letting Ted be in our lives, we can't live without him.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

We hear ya and are so thankful too. Thank goodness that one year later it was a happy celebration. How can ya not LOVE TED! when u get a chance e-mail me your e-mail address so i can invite ya to our blog...we took it private at cheryl dot alsop at gmail